lunes, 23 de octubre de 2023

"AMAZING JOBS" TV SHOW ORAL EXAM (6TH PRIMARY)

   

HI MATES!!! DO YOU WANT TO DO YOUR BEST AT THE TV SHOW "AMAZING JOBS"??? TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR PARENT'S JOBS AND  EXPLAIN THEIR EXPERIENCES IN AN SPONTANEOUS WAY!!

WATCH THIS TIK TOK AND GET THE IDEA!!! 

HERE YOU HAVE A SCHEMA OF THE DIFFERENT INFORMATION YOU CAN USE IN THE INTERVIEW. HOPE IT HELPS!!!

- Hi guys!!! Wellcome to the "AMAZING JOBS" TV show!!! Today in our programme we have a group of students coming from San Carlos Borromeo school explaining their parent's gorgeous jobs!!! How are you mates??? How are you feeling today? 

- I'm fine, thanks. I'm glad to meet you / pleased to meet you!!!
- I'm feeling very curious and happy to be here!!!

- Now, tell me everything about your dad. Where does he work???

- Hello!!! I'm _________ and my dad is a _____________. He works in a big company / factory / office... and he ... (describe his  job). He often works on weekdays but he sometimes has to work at the weekends. 
He likes his job because .... (give some reasons )
He wears / doesn't wear a uniform at work. He usually wears.... (talk about clothes)
My dad loves ( explain what actions or things he loves doing related to his job: travelling around the world, meeting new people, designing new machines, taking care of ill people...) 

Give as much information as you can talking about his job so the speaking becomes quickly and more meaningful.

- Telll me something about your future job. What do you want to be in the future??? 

- I want to be a firefighter because I love putting out fires. I want to work in a fire station with other colleagues and fix my fire engine everyday. I want to study hard to be better at climbing the ladder and rescue people. 

- Brilliant!!! I think it's a very interesting job!!! Let's talk now about your mums.

- Yes, of course. Nuria, tell me about your mum. What does she do?

At this moment starts a conversation among the students asking and answering questions about their mums as it is in the Class Book on pag. 11. 

BRILLIANT GUYS!!! THANKS FOR COMING!! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PROGRAMME!!! BYEEE!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario