lunes, 8 de junio de 2020

WELLCOME TO YOUR FINAL SONG CONTEST!!! (6TH PRIMARY)

HI EVERYONE!!! THE COURSE IS ALREADY FINISHED AND WE'VE BEEN LEARNING LOTS OF FANTASTIC SONGS DURING THE YEAR PERFORMED BY DIFFERENT BANDS AS ONE ACTIVITY INCLUDED IN THE ROOFTOPS TWIN CITY EXCHANGE PROGRAMME.
I PROPOSE NOW THE "SONG CONTEST" WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO VOTE TO YOUR FAVOURITE SONG I WILL GIVE YOU THE RESULTS IN ONE WEEK!!! LET'S GO!!
THE ACTIVITY CONSISTS ON THREE DIFFERENT PARTS:

1. LISTEN AND REMEMBER ALL THE SONGS LEARNED IN THIS COURSE.
2. PERFORM JUST ONE PART OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONG SINGING AND DANCING AS I DO!!! RECORD A VIDEO (NO MORE THAN TWO MINUTES) AND SEND IT DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL pdimjose@gmail.com OR THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE. IT'S UP TO YOU!!!
3. VOTE FOR THE BEST ONE AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS WRITING A POST IN THE BLOG!!!

THIS FINAL TASK IS SO IMPORTANT AS YOU ARE GOING TO WORK THE FOUR MAIN LANGUAGE SKILLS: LISTENING, SPEAKING, READING AND WRITING. AND YOU CAN ENJOY SINGING, DANCING, PERFORMING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME!!!

1. LISTEN TO ALL THE SONGS FIRST!!!

WELLCOME TO ROOFTOPS!!!

FREE TIME

KEEPING IT REAL!!!

IT'S A PARTY!!!

WALK TALL

THE SINGING WAITER

WHAT WILL YOU BE???


2. PERFORM ONE PART OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONG!!! YOU HAVE TO SING AND DANCE!!! HERE YOU HAVE MY EXEMPLE!!! 


3. VOTE FOR THE BEST AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS WRITING A POST IN THE BLOG!!! EVERYBODY WILL SEE WHAT'S THE FAVOURITE IN THE CLASS!!!

My favourite song is "Keeping it real" because I love the techno music, the technological vocabulary and actions and the lyrics in general, specially the chorus!!!It's a lively song!!! Amazing!!!


THE LAST DAY IS MONDAY 15TH JUNE!!!

11 comentarios:

  1. Hello Maria Jose, I have heard all of them and I think that the one I like the most is: FREE TIME because it is the one that represents me the most because I have a lot of free time as the title of the song says, and that's why I am going to vote FOR : FREE TIME. (Now I send you the video)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. BRILLIANT!!!! I ALSO LIKE THIS SONG BUT THE "KEEPING IT REAL" IT'S MY FAVOURITE AS IT GOES AS FAST AS I SPEAK!!! THANKS FOR COMMENT MATE!!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Hello M°Jose 😍😍 my favorite song is "Welcome to Rooftops" because I really like positive music, happy writing, optimistic songs, I love everything about it!
    I would listen to it all day, it's fabulous !!!
    By Natalia 6THA

    ResponderEliminar
  3. HELLOOOO!!! For me, my favorite song is "KEEPING IT REAL" because I like the rhythm that it takes and it motivates me a lot. In fact, I think that my favorite part is the chorus since I like it a lot more!
    byeee
    zaida 6A

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!!! My favourite song is "FREE TIME" because it's very catchy and because I love the chorus. And as now we have a lot of free time,we have time to have fun, but after we do our daily chores.
    I think it's lots of fun!!
    By IRIA 6ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Maria Jose
    My favourite song is Keeping It Real! because I love the rhythm and the lyric.This song is fantastic for dancing. My favourite part is the chorus,because is very funny!!!
    By Marcos 6A

    ResponderEliminar
  6. HELLO MARIA JOSE
    My favourite song is "KEEPING IT REAL"because it is fun and it has a lot of rhythm, also because in my class we really liked this song and it reminds me of when we were in class

    BY NEREA QUEVEDO 6A

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hello!!!My favourite song is The singing waiter because i think that is very funny and bacause my sister tell me that she did this song when she my age , then i´m so excited!!!

    by MARTA 6A

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Maria Jose!!
    My favourite song is "Keeping it real" because is very funny and I love the chorus.
    In my class we loved this song,it´s very fun!

    By Rocio 6A

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Maria José
    My favorite song is KEEPING IT REAL, because it has a lot of flow and I love the rhythm
    By Aitana 6B

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Maria Jose, my favorite song is FREE TIME. This song makes my day much happier and I feel like dancing.


    By Carla 6A

    ResponderEliminar