lunes, 8 de junio de 2020

READY FOR THE SONG CONTEST??? (5TH PRIMARY)

HI EVERYONE!!! THE COURSE IS ALREADY FINISHED AND WE'VE BEEN LEARNING LOTS OF FANTASTIC SONGS DURING THE YEAR PERFORMED BY DIFFERENT BANDS AS ONE ACTIVITY INCLUDED IN THE ROOFTOPS TWIN CITY EXCHANGE PROGRAMME.
I PROPOSE NOW THE "SONG CONTEST" WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO VOTE TO YOUR FAVOURITE SONG I WILL GIVE YOU THE RESULTS IN ONE WEEK!!! LET'S GO!!
THE ACTIVITY CONSISTS ON THREE DIFFERENT PARTS:

1. LISTEN AND REMEMBER ALL THE SONGS LEARNED IN THIS COURSE.
2. PERFORM JUST ONE PART OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONG SINGING AND DANCING AS I DO!!! RECORD A VIDEO (NO MORE THAN TWO MINUTES) AND SEND IT DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL pdimjose@gmail.com OR THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE. IT'S UP TO YOU!!!
3. VOTE FOR THE BEST ONE AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS WRITING A POST IN THE BLOG!!!

THIS FINAL TASK IS SO IMPORTANT AS YOU ARE GOING TO WORK THE FOUR MAIN LANGUAGE SKILLS: LISTENING, SPEAKING, READING AND WRITING. AND YOU CAN ENJOY SINGING, DANCING, PERFORMING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME!!!

1. LISTEN TO ALL THE SONGS FIRST!!!

WELLCOME TO ROOFTOPS!

SUZIE DOESN'T LOVE ME

DON'T BE LATE!!!

THE PLACE WHERE I WAS BORN

THE COLLAGE BOP!!!

TECHNOLOGY!!!

SUMMER TIME!!!

2. PERFORM ONE PART OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONG!!! YOU HAVE TO SING AND DANCE!!! HERE YOU HAVE MY EXEMPLE!!! 



3. VOTE FOR THE BEST AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS WRITING A POST IN THE BLOG!!! EVERYBODY WILL SEE WHAT'S THE FAVOURITE IN THE CLASS!!!

My favourite song is "Suzie doesn't love me" because I love the music, the singer's feelings for Suzie and the lyrics in general, specially the chorus!!!It's a romantic great song!!! Amazing!!!


THE LAST DAY IS MONDAY 15TH JUNE!!!

24 comentarios:

  1. hello Maria jose my favorite song is the college bop!!! because I really like the rhythm,I really like the song and it's very catchy greetings Inma

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My favourite song is "the college bop" because the rhythm is very happy, its really good and I love it, its fantstic!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello María José.
    My favorite song it's "The place where I was born",because at first it's a slow song and then it gets more fun.
    By Diego Parra 5b

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi María José, I have chosen the College Pop because I love the rhythm and it is so much fun.
    by: natalia 5 ° B💋

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi María José, I have chosen the College Pop because I love the rhythm and it is so much fun.
    by: natalia 5 ° B💋

    ResponderEliminar
  6. HELLO MARIA JOSE.I chose college bop because its rhythm is amazing and the lyrics are great.

    BY IZAN 5A

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello, mariajose, my favorite song is "don´t be late" because I like its rhythm and it is catchy. By samuel

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi María José! My favourite Song is "Welcome to Rooftops", because it's happy and fun, and It has a lot of rhythm.
    By Hector

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Maria Jose!!!! My favorite song is "The place where I was born" because it is very beautiful and I think it is a clear winner🤣🤣💪

    BY JAUME RAMIRO 5B

    ResponderEliminar
  10. My favorite song is susy doesn't love my.Because very very fun and with a lot of rhythm.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello Maria Jose, my favorite song is"better late than never" because is very funny and fast and whit a lot of rhythm. My vote is for this song. Good bye Maria Jose.


    By Miranda 5b

    ResponderEliminar
  12. My favorite song is "Suzie doesn't love me, I think she has a lot of feeling and a very catchy beat that makes you sing all the time. Raúl Moya 5tha

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello Maria José, my favorite song is "Don't be late" it has a lot of rhythm and it is very funny.
    I loved it!!!
    By Ainara 5A.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I have cohen don't be late because it has a phenomenal rhithm.
    By nayara 5a

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. My favorite song is "Suzie doesn't love me" because it rhymes a lot, has a good rhythm and is romantic and that kind of songs I love.For me this song is "Amazing"
    By Patricia 5:B

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Hello M Jose!!
    My favoritite song is "Don't be late" because it has rhythm and ir is funny. HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Hello Maria Jose, my favorite song is '' Sumer Time '' because it is a song that transmits peace and joy to me because summer is coming.
    Happy Holidays !!!!
    By Irene 5THA

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Hello Maria Jose my favourite song is "Suzie doesn't love my"because is very beatiful

    By Rocio5b

    ResponderEliminar
  20. My favorite son is"the collage bop "i rally no me the rhythm,and i had a crear time

    ResponderEliminar
  21. My favorite song is Suzie I don't love me because it has a good rhythm and very good lyrics

    ResponderEliminar