lunes, 8 de junio de 2020

OUR SONG COMPETITION!!! (3RD PRIMARY)

HI KIDS!!! THE COURSE IS ALREADY FINISHED AND WE'VE BEEN LEARNING LOTS OF FANTASTIC SONGS DURING THE YEAR.
I PROPOSE A "SONG COMPETITION" WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO VOTE TO YOUR FAVOURITE SONG. I WILL GIVE YOU THE RESULTS IN ONE WEEK!!! LET'S GO!!
THE ACTIVITY CONSISTS ON THREE DIFFERENT PARTS:

1. LISTEN AND REMEMBER ALL THE SONGS LEARNED IN THIS COURSE.
2. PERFORM JUST ONE PART OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONG SINGING AND DANCING AS I DO!!! RECORD A VIDEO (NO MORE THAN TWO MINUTES) AND SEND IT DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL pdimjose@gmail.com OR THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE. IT'S UP TO YOU!!!
3. VOTE FOR THE BEST ONE AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS WRITING A POST IN THE BLOG!!!

THIS FINAL TASK IS SO IMPORTANT AS YOU ARE GOING TO WORK THE FOUR MAIN LANGUAGE SKILLS: LISTENING, SPEAKING, READING AND WRITING. AND YOU CAN ENJOY SINGING, DANCING, PERFORMING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME!!!


1. LISTEN TO ALL THE SONGS FIRST!!!

ON HIGH STREET

AT FLAT NUMBER 6

AT THE FANCY DRESS SHOP

ROOFTOPS CAFÉ


TELL ME A STORY CORY

AT ROOFTOPS ZOO

AT THE TAKEAWAY

2. PERFORM ONE PART OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONG!!! YOU HAVE TO SING AND DANCE!!! HERE YOU HAVE MY EXEMPLE!!! SEND YOUR VIDEO TO pdimjose@gmail.com


3. VOTE FOR THE BEST AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS WRITING A POST IN THE BLOG!!! EVERYBODY WILL SEE WHAT'S THE FAVOURITE IN THE CLASS!!!

My favourite song is "Rooftops Zoo" because I love the music, the actions at the zoo in different locations and the lyrics, specially the chorus!!!It's a great song!!! 

THE LAST DAY IS MONDAY 15TH JUNE!!!

20 comentarios:

  1. My favourite song is "Rooftops Café! because I love chocolate, ice creams and be with my friends. This is a special time for me!!! It's a great song!!!
    BY FRANCISCO 3B

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE FRAN!!! I ALSO LIKE THIS SONG BECAUSE THE RYTHM IS FANTASTIC!!! NICE CHOICE!!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. My favourite song is "Rooftops cafe".Because I love the music of the video.(By Lucas 3A).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My favourite song is "tel me a story Cory" because the rytm is good,and the song talk about books and I love the books
    By Valeria Granella 3b

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My favourite song is "At the Takeaway" because I love the song's rhythm and the Takeaway,specially the rice!!! It's a great song!!! By Adrián 3rdB

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My favourite song is "At the takeaway" because I love the music and the rhythm of the song, it also helps me learn the vocabulary. It's a fantastic song.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. My favorite song is "Rooftops Cafe because, i like to go with my friends for ice cream. By Ruben 3B

    ResponderEliminar
  7. My favorite song is " At flat number 6" because it has music it has a lot of rhythm and it is very fun.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. My favorite song is " At flat number 6" because it has music it has a lot of rhythm and it is very fun. Alejandro R.J 3A

    ResponderEliminar
  9. My favorite song is "At the takeaway" because I love the rhythm and I can dance this song.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. My favourite song is "Tell me a story Cory" because I love reading stories and it is also a song with a lot of rhythm and very fun.By Paula 3B

      Eliminar
  10. My favourite song is "Tell me a story a Cory" because I like the lyrics, the rhythm and is easy to dance.
    Sílvia 3A

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hello!! My favourite song is "Tell me a story Cory" because I like the melody and I love the stories. It´s a great song!!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. My favourite song is "At the takeaway" because I Really liked the rhythm it has. I love Chinese food.
    By Lucia Ardila.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hello! My favourite song is rooftops Cafe, because I like dancing, I like so much too ice cream and the chocolate. BY DANIELA 3B.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. My favorite song is "AT THE TAKEAWAY" because it rhymes a lot and I find it fun to sing about food.
    By Marcos 3:A

    ResponderEliminar
  16. My favourite song is "At the Takeaway" of unit 6 because I like eating and the song is about food. In my opinion the unit 6 is the best.
    Arnau3RDA

    ResponderEliminar
  17. My favourite song is "THE TAKEAWAY" because I love the músic, I find it very funny.
    Mario 3rdB

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Hello María José, I'm Elena. My favourite song is AT THE FANCY DRESS SHOP. I really like dresses!!!
    By, Elena 3A

    ResponderEliminar