jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2022

"FANTASTIC SCHOOLS" TV SHOW ORAL TEST (5TH PRIMARY)

 


HI MATES!!! DO YOU WANT TO DO YOUR BEST AT THE TV SHOW "FANTASTIC SCHOOLS"??? TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR SCHOOL AND  EXPLAIN YOUR EXPERIENCES IN AN SPONTANEOUS WAY!!

WATCH THIS TIK TOK AND GET THE IDEA!!! 

HERE YOU HAVE A SCHEMA OF THE DIFFERENT INFORMATION YOU CAN USE IN THE INTERVIEW. HOPE IT HELPS!!!

- Hi guys!!! Wellcome to the "FANTASTIC SCHOOLS" TV show!!! Today in our programme we have a group of students coming from different countries around the world and doing lots of funny activities at their schools!!! How are you mates??? 

- I'm fine, thanks. I'm glad to meet you / pleased to meet you!!!

- Now, tell me everything about you and  your schools. Where are you from???

- Hello!!! I'm ______ and I'm from ________. I love going to school because_________________________________________.

- Telll me something about your weekdays. What do you do at your schools??? What kind of activities do you enjoy???

- I usually get up at a quarter past seven and then I have breakfast and I brush my teeth. At school I have english three times a day, I have ICT on thursdays, I have PE on mondays and wednesdays...
(GIVE GENERAL INFORMATION USING FREQUENCIES)

- Brilliant!!! I imagine you have break everyday!!! What do you do at break time???

- Yes, of course. We have break at eleven o'clock. At break time I run around, clear my mind, chat with friends...

- Do you have lunch at school??? Or do you have lunch at home??? What kind of food do you like???

- I have lunch _______________________________. It's great!!! At lunchtime I have (food you usually eat) and I (explain some activities you do at lunchtime)

- What do you think about teamwork??? Do you work together with your friends???

- Yes, of course. Teamwork is neccesary in class. We listen to our friend's opinions, we help our mates, we clean up together, we say sorry... Team work is fantastic!!!

- Now, tell me something about your after school activities??? Do you go to after school clubs?? What kind of activities do you do???

- I go to a chess club once a week on fridays and I go to an english academy everyday at five o'clock. (GIVE IDEAS ABOUT YOUR AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVIES),

- That sounds nice. How often do you play football or handball?

- I play football four times a week but I never play handball. I don't like this sport at all.

- BRILLIANT GUYS!!! THANKS FOR COMING!! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PROGRAMME!!! BYEEE!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario