miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2022

ARE YOU A SCOUT OR A GUIDE??? (6TH PRIMARY)

HI MATES!!! DO YOU WANT TO DO YOUR BEST AT THE TV SHOW "FUN FREE TIME"??? DRESS UP AS AUTHENTIC SCOUTS OR GUIDES AND EXPLAIN YOUR EXPERIENCE IN AN SPONTANEOUS WAY!!

WATCH THIS TIK TOK AND GET THE IDEA!!! 

HERE YOU HAVE A SCHEMA OF THE DIFFERENT INFORMATION YOU CAN USE IN THE INTERVIEW. HOPE IT HELPS!!!

- Hi guys!!! Wellcome to the "Fun Free Time" TV show!!! Today in our programme we have a group of scouts and guides learning lots of different activities and having lots of fun!!! How are you mates??? 

- I'm fine, thanks. I'm glad to meet you / pleased to meet you!!!

- Now, tell me everything about your free time. Are you scouts or guides???

- I'm ______ and I'm a scout / guide. I love being a scout / guide because_________________________________________.

- How often do you go to your scout clubs???

I go to my scout / guide club ___________________(frequency).

- Brilliant!!! Tell me something about your clothes...Do you have to wear a uniform at your clubs???

- Yes, of course. Our uniform is _____________________________.
I think it's amazing / fantastic / incredible /awesome...

- What kind of activities can you do at your club??? Are there any rules???

- In my scout / guide club I can _________________, ___________
____________and ____________________but I can't __________________, ____________ or ___________.

- Now tell me something about your badges. What kind of badges have you got?

- I've got _____________ badges. This is my_____________badge, 
I'm learning to__________________________________________.

And this is my  ________ badge. I'm learning to_____________________________________________________.
My favourite badge is ____________________  because ________
______________________________________________________.

- BEING A SCOUT / GUIDE IS GREAT!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario