jueves, 7 de abril de 2022

LET'S PLAY A "HAVE TO" GRAMMAR KAHOOT FOR OBLIGATION (5TH PRIMARY)

HI THERE AGAIN!!! DO YOU WANT TO TRY THIS "HAVE TO" GRAMMAR KAHOOT??? YOU CAN REVIEW THIS OBLIGATION FORMULA AND GET READY FOR YOUR ENGLISH TEST!!!

PAY ATTENTION AND PLAY!!! WHEN YOU FINISH SEND ME A POST TELLING ME YOUR EXPERIENCE!!! HAVE A GOOD TIME!!! 

REMEMBER YOU CAN DO YOUR KAHOOT JUST ONCE!!!!!

WRITE YOUR NAME AS USERNAME AND YOUR CLASS: 5THA or 5THB
THE LAST DAY IS WEDNESDAY 13TH APRIL!!!

11 comentarios:

  1. Hello Mª José! The kahoot is very easy and I liked it a lot. I had some mistakes but I still liked it. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello MªJosé! The kahoot is fun and I liked it. I had some mistakes, but I'll try to be attentive next time. 😊

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, María José, the kahoot was easy, but I put the one to ask what someone was asking well 🤔🤦

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Maria Jose the kahoot was very easy to me,its fantastic .Next time you can do it more dificult ,see you next time.
    BY-Carlota 5TH A

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Maria Jose
    The kahoot is very nice and some fast.
    By Adrian5thB

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello MªJosé! I love kahoot because I learn while play. It's fantastic.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS!! I'M SO HAPPY IF YOU CAN LEARN WHILE PLAYING!!! KAHOOT IS A GORGEOUS GAME!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Maria Jose, the kahoot was a bit difficult and fast, but it was also interesting and fun. I've had some mistakes but I think I've done the kahoot very well!
    By Marcos 5thA

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Maria Jose
    I found kahoot easy and fun.
    Some I have not answered well, I have lacked time because I was going very fast.
    Daniel 5A

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi María José , the kahoot is a litle difficult but is funny .I LIKE IT😊🤝😀




    PAULA 5THB😼

    ResponderEliminar