jueves, 18 de enero de 2018

GIVING DIRECTIONS (5TH PRIMARY)

GIVING DIRECTIONS IS EASY!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE APPROPRIATE INFORMATION AND BE CLEAR!!!

Have a look at this map and read the appropriate way to give directions. The Oral Exam is already here!!!!

DIALOGUE 1

Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the café, please?

Yes, of course. Go straight on and turn left at the car park. Go straight on and turn right at the museum. Go straight on the Second Avenue and turn left at the hotel. The cafe is next to the cinema, opposite the hotel.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

DIALOGUE 2

Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the town hall, please?

Yes, of course. Go straight on and turn right at the bus station. Go straight on and turn left at the park. Go straight on and turn right at the bank. The town hall is opposite the bank.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

15 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Excuse me,can you tell me the way to yhe libreri,please?
    yes, of course. go straight on and turn right at the bus station.Go straight on and turn right at the bank.Go straight .the library is next to the cinema.
    by Claudia

    ResponderEliminar
  5. excuse me can you tell me the way to the library please ?
    yes of course.go straigh on a turn right at the pine street.go straigh on and turn right the bus stop.go straigh on.the library is next to the cinema
    thank you
    you welcome

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Excuse me,can you tell me the way to the library,please?

    Yesof course ,go straight on and turn right at the park,go straight on and turn left at the theater,go straight on at the bank,go straight on and turn left.
    The library is next to the cinema.

    By gonzalo5A

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Excuse me,Can you tell me the way to the library,please?


    Yes,of course,go straight on turn right to the bus station
    turn left go straight on,cross the zebra crossing go straight on.turn left the library is the right.

    Thank you.

    You´welcome,goodbye.

    By Adrian pla 5A

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Maria Jose

    Excuse me,can you tell me the way to te library,please?

    Yes of course.Go straight on and turn right at the bus station.Turn left and go straight on at the park.Go straight on at the post officce.The library is opposite the restaurant.

    Thank you.

    You're welcome.

    By Mario Duràn Sanchís 5a

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello,

    Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the supermarket, please?

    Yes, of course. Go straight on and turn right. Go straight on the Pine Street and turn right. The supermarket is next to the shop, opposite the bus station.

    Thank you.

    You're welcome.

    By Miguel Gallego Jimenez 5a

    ResponderEliminar